Timney Triggers Remington 700 Trigger
The Timney Triggers Remington 700 trigger system is a completely new design that blocks the trigger instead of the sear. It’s a complete drop in replacement that requires no gunsmithing or modification, that will take your precision game to the next level. Every trigger is identical with tolerances less than .0005 making each one just as good as the next. This specific model is adjustable from 1.5lbs to 4lbs in weight so perfect for a bench rifle all the way to a hunting rifle.
Main differences between a Timney and a factory Rem trigger is comprised of two things. One- the trigger is made from a solid piece of steel meaning no ‘connector bar’ to come loose as seen in traditional REM700 trigger. The Second, is the blocking safety. There is absolutely no way for your trigger to move when the safety is engaged.. This goes to say that your finger and muzzle direction should still be your #1 safety no matter how safe the system.
- Adjustable from 1.5lbs to 4lbs
- Thin Curved Ergonomic accurized trigger
- 1 piece design to maintain structural integrity after repeated use
- Ultra safe and reliable safety
- Drop in replacement no gunsmithing required
- Good for Bench style rifle or hunting with adjustable pull weight