No More Mr.Nice-Guy, Guide to defending yourself, family, and property in Canada
The most controversial book ever written about empowering Canadians to stand-up against criminals. This Guidebook tells you in clear, layman’s terms, the legal, practical and tactical approach to keep your family and property safe from criminals.
Rural and community crime is rampant in Canada. The government doesn’t know what to do about it, and the police won’t tell you. No More Mr. Nice-guy tells you what you can do, and how to do it.
Book Includes Information On
- Stay out of trouble if you stand your ground against criminals.
- You have the authority of a Police Officer when arresting a criminal – Use it.
- No Duty to Protect – Police are never required to protect you. Learn why?
- Valuable interpretation of the laws about defending what is yours.
- Learn when to use lethal force to defend yourself and property.
- Use of force, and weapons legal for self-defence and citizen’s arrest.
- How to arrest criminals; the legal and the tactical.
- How to prepare yourself, home and business to deal with criminals.
- How to deal with the police when you have stood your ground.