M&M Industries M10X International Defense Rifle 18.6″ – 7.62×39 Non-Restricted
M+M Industries is proud to introduce the world’s first International Defense Rifle—the M10X™. The M10X’s unique and simple design is inspired from proven Eastern and Western military rifles. The M10X is designed and produced with the latest manufacturing technology to overcome many of these rifles previous design limitations with unprecedented interchangeability, modularity, accuracy and ease of component replacement. The ease of use and interchangeability of the M10X components allows it to continually evolve—giving M10X operator’s access to regular upgrades and innovative accessories that allow the M10X to be customized to the operator’s specifications. n The M10X ambidextrous controls cater to all users from recreational shooting to sport shooting. The M10X’s limitless capabilities is a framework that provides the ability to build your future dream rifle today.
- 18.6″ DMR Barrel, featuring an advanced nitride and stress relief formula for
increased durability, longevity and accuracy.
- Magpul Zhukov-S side folding stock
- Patented MRL (magazine release lever) Kit for higher compatibility with AK type
magazines. (Also available as an individual kit)
- 5 rd Magazine for Canadian Market
- DMR free-flow gas tube design, for increased airflow and reduced harmonics.
- DMR Lightweight Gas Block.
- Mil-Spec Type III Corrosion resistant nitride components.
- Magpul M-LOK compatible accessory slots.
- DMR match grade safety selector switch.
- DMR match grade trigger system.
- RS-TK ambidextrous charging handle.
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39
- Action: Semi-automatic rotating bolt long stroke gas piston-driven system
- Width: 3 inches Height w/0
- Magazine: 7 ¾
- Barrel Length: 18.5 inches
- Weight: 7 lbs +/- without magazine
- Barrel Twist: 1/9.25 rifling
- Barrel Thread: 5/8 – 24 x 1 right hand
- Magazine: One 5/30rd Magazine
There are no reviews yet.