Magpul PMAG 20 M3 5.56x45mm
One of the most popular polymer magazines known to any shooter, the Magpul PMAG can be found in any military, law enforcement, or competitive shooters shooting bag. They are a cost effective upgrade from the aluminum USGI Mags with their high impact resistant construction and easy to disassemble design and flared floorplate for easier handling out of your mag holder or vest. Another great feature of the PMAGs are their anti-tilt self lubricating following for increased reliable feeding. A windowed feature gives your mag that added look, typically would be used to view the levels of your mags, however being in Canada this feature is only for show!
The New GEN M3 is made for COLT spec platforms however the geometry has been modified to be compatible with next gen AR compatible rifles not seen with the last generation of P-Mags. This opens up the range of rifles you can use this in without needing to acquire extra magazines! Most popular are the IWI X95/Tavors, HK MR223, Norinco Type 97. A great new feature is the bolt catch clearance that has been designed to stop over-travel. New low profile ribs with aggressive front and rear texture gives you positive control of your mag in all enviroments. Make sure you grab the right ammo mag with the easy to identify paint pen dot matrix. The Flared floorplate adds extra handling benefits when pulling from a pouch or vest. Dust cover included for protection from dropping, and the elements.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit