Magpul MS3 Single Quick Detach Sling
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS3 Single QD maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features a heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks. The MS3 Single QD GEN 2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
- Single Quick Detach Point for inputting into rear of receiver or qd point
- Paraclip on front of sling
- Paraclip can be hooked onto D-Ring to create a Single Point Style
- Paraclip can be clipped on front of rifle for Dual Point Sling
- Webbing length increased for comfortable fit with all body types