GPS Tactical Range Backpack
- Two padded internal Pistol storage cases with magazine storage
- One padded compact pistol case can also be opened and used as a range pad
- 2 molded front covers offer additional protection for the contents
- Features 5 outside zippered pockets for additional handguns, ammo and other accessories
- Comes with a pull-out Rain Cover for sudden downpour protection
- Visual I.D storage system for quick identification and access of gear
Visual I.D System
GPS has designed this series of range bags and cases around their patented Visual I.D. System™ to allow shooters to quickly access Shooting Glasses, Ear Plugs, Ear Muffs, Tools, Binoculars, Cleaning items and much more. Using the innovative patented Visual I.D™. icon on each pocket, a shooter can quickly identify where a shooting accessory is stored and access it with a minimum of trouble. Each pocket is designed to protect and store these shooting items. All GPS range bags and cases feature eye and ear protection pockets that are velour lined to protect the lenses of fine shooting glasses. Each ear plug pocket is also lined to protect custom molded ear pieces.
Metal Reinforced Hardware
Metal reinforced hardware is more expensive to add to range bags and travel gear with today’s modern designs. However, the added weight is minimal so we decided to go with the added additional strength it offers. All G.P.S. range bags feature metal reinforced hardware where necessary.
Heavy Reinforced Stitching
The number 1 failure of range bags are shoulder straps and carry handles. GPS has engineered their range bags and backpacks with a dual system of stitching to overcome this issue. First, they use a box and bar tack stitch in all high stress areas, then add 3 additional stitch points to reinforce it even more. Lastly added, is a nylon base thread that is mildew and rot resistant.