GPS Medium Range Bag
- Perfect size for the handgun and long gun shooter
- Lift ports on each end for easy maneuvering
- Visual I.D. storage system to identify and organize your gear in the proper compartment
- Heavy reinforced stitching on handles and carry strap with metal reinforced hardware
- Specialized pockets for shooting glasses, magazines, tools, stapler, Binoculars, ear muffs and more\
- Lockable heavy-duty zippers provide added security
- Extra magazine storage in front pocket
Visual I.D System
GPS has designed this series of range bags and cases around their patented Visual I.D. System™ to allow shooters to quickly access Shooting Glasses, Ear Plugs, Ear Muffs, Tools, Binoculars, Cleaning items and much more. Using the innovative patented Visual I.D™. icon on each pocket, a shooter can quickly identify where a shooting accessory is stored and access it with a minimum of trouble. Each pocket is designed to protect and store these shooting items. All GPS range bags and cases feature eye and ear protection pockets that are velour lined to protect the lenses of fine shooting glasses. Each ear plug pocket is also lined to protect custom molded ear pieces.
Metal Reinforced Hardware
Metal reinforced hardware is more expensive to add to range bags and travel gear with today’s modern designs. However, the added weight is minimal so they decided to go with the added additional strength it offers. All G.P.S. range bags feature metal reinforced hardware where necessary.
Ammo Dump Cups
Organization at the range is key! GPS developed their ammo dump cups to help the shooter stay organized with various ammo calibers when reloading magazines, and an easier way to separate brass for reloading. (Ammo Dump Cups are not available on every design.)
Lift ports were designed and incorporated into some of GPS’ larger range bags. They found that it was easier to lift a heavy range bag from the tailgate or trunk at waist or chest level directly to the shooting bench.
There are no reviews yet.