GLOCK 22 Gen 4 .40 S&W
The 40 S&W caliber closes the gap between the heavy 45 Auto calibers and the 9 mm Luger service calibers. GLOCK was the first manufacturer to make the advantages of this balanced caliber accessible to law enforcement agencies. By applying the Gen4 technology with the Modular back strap design and the reversible magazine catch to this pistol model the user may instantly customize its grip.
The Gen 4 comes with more aggressive surface texture to keep control of the polymer frame. Improved Dual recoil system makes for even more increased reliability and system longevity. Backstraps allow it to fit into even the biggest of palm swells. Ambidextrous design allows the shooter to reverse the mag release for left handed/right handed operation.
Noted as one of the most durable pistol today on the market for a Polymer construction. Anyone who hasn’t already done so, should look up the notorious “Glock Torture Test”, we’re sure you will be impressed!
- Increased reliability and longevity with recoil system
- Comes with 3 Magazines and speed loader
- Standard contrast Glock sights
- Additional Grip Straps that allow the shooter to customize to their palm
- 10 Round Magazine Capacity
- 7.94″ Overall Length
- 1.18″ Overall Width
- 6.49″ Overall Sight Radius
- 1.26″ Barrel Height
- 5.43″ Overall Height
- 4.48″ Overall Barrel Length
- 5.5LB Trigger Pull