Cajun Gun Works #RRK-T2 Reach Reduction Kit Type 2
The RRK-T2 must be used with either our SRS-1 or SRS-2 (Short Reset Systems). If you install the RRK-T2 with out either the SRS-1 or SRS-2, your CZ will not reset. You will also need our TR-PIN floating trigger pin (sold separately). The RRK is in active use by Law Enforcement, military, home defense, range, and competition shooters. Fits both manual safety and decockers. For all SP-01, 75B-BD, 85B, RAMI B/BD, 97B-BD, P-01, PCR, 40P, 40B, etc.
Does not fit: Omega series, Shadow 1 and 2, see CGW part number 75850 for the 85C and Shadow 1 and 2.
RRK-T2 requires the use of our SRS-1 or SRS-2.
The Reach Reduction Kit includes the following:
- New CGW ultra-comfortable 75585 trigger
- New CGW RRK disconnector
- Allen wrench
- Trigger pin slave pin
The Most Frequently Asked Questions on the RRK
- Is the double action take-up eliminated with the RRK? Essentially, yes. There is only about 1 mm of take-up in DA, so the DA stroke occurs almost immediately.
- Is the single action trigger set point moved or changed? No. The SA is not affected in any way.
- Does the RRK change the way my pistol operates? No. Your pistol will work exactly like it does out of the box, nothing is affected, your manual safety and decocker will work the same.
- Is it legal for shooting sports? Yes, this product has been USPSA Production approved. This is not legal for IDPA Production, but can be used in IDPA ESP.
- Can the RRK be used with other modifications such as CGW hammer kits? Yes. The RRK is a completely independent modification and neither affects nor is affected by other custom add-ons.
- Can you use any hammer spring with the RRK? No. Since the DA stroke is shorter and much quicker with the RRK, the minimum hammer spring recommended is 13#’s. You can use a lighter hammer spring, such as our HS-12000 (11.5#) if you use an extended firing pin.
- Is the DA “feel” affected? Yes. The RRK noticeably shortens and quickens the DA pull stroke, reducing the DA lock time about 15%. Also, the mechanical leverage is altered giving the impression of a much lighter trigger pull.
NOTE: This single kit fits all 75 series CZ’s including the manual safety and decockers, SP-01, P-01, PCR, 97B & 9BD, RAMI, 85B, etc. Does not fit the Omega Series or Shadow 1 and 2, see CGW part number 75850 for the Shadow 1 and 2, and 85C.
The RRK is a system and requires a modified 85C trigger and a modified disconnector to achieve the reach reduction affect. A trigger alone will produce little to modest relocation of the trigger.