Atlas Trap Co. AT-400 Commercial Series
Atlas has made great strides in their AT400! They’ve listened to dealers, course setters and range managers and have incorporated their thoughts and needs into the all new AT400. The final product is a heavy duty commercial-grade machine built to stand the test of time while increasing it’s simple yet easy to use design. With its 400 target capacity, 100-yard throwing distance, steep-angle adjustment and tilting base the AT400 can be used in a wide array of target presentations. With its pin-point accuracy the AT400 is an excellent choice for sporting clays and skeet. Powered by a 12-volt battery, or 110v converter, the commercial-grade motor mated to a gearbox using steel gears will provide decades of dependable service. The AT400 uses heavy-duty corrosion free components through out the entire machine such as the stainless steel top plate, drop and target launch plates. Utilizing the DuraClutch™, electro-mechanical controls, and quick-change aircraft-grade aluminum throwing arm the AT400 is very simple to operate. The unrivaled Atlas 5-year warranty and a lifetime warranty on the DuraClutch™ and electrical system provide peace-of-mind for club owners and grounds keepers.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel, Aluminum & Polyester-Coated Construction
- DuraClutch™ – Lifetime Warranty
- “True knives” for feeding frozen, wet or stuck clays. Adjustable for standard or international targets.
- Aluminum Throwing Arm with Polyurethane Throwing Strip
- Tilts Equally Left & Right (45 degrees each direction)
- Angle Adjustment, 3 Axis
- Fully Automatic
- Instant Release
- 100′ Push Button Release Cord Included
- On/Off Toggle Switch
- Direct Drive (No Chain or Sprockets)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Powered by 12-Volt Battery, 110-Volt Optional
- Capacity: 400 targets
- Cycle Time: 1.4
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Dimensions: 32″ l x 32″ w x 36″ h
- MADE IN USA
*60 Days for Delivery. Please Contact [email protected] for more information.