Spectre ltd. WS-MCR 18.7″ 5.56 NATO
The WS-MCR is a Multi Caliber Rifle that has been designed to be available in 5.56 NATO, 7.62×39, and .224 Valkyrie. It is based on the original AR180B “Concept”, but redesigned from the ground up. Boasts a modern CNC aluminium lower receiver and fine machining. This firearm is highly sought after as it’s Non-Restricted and one of few in an already shrinking market of available NR tactical platforms.
The hand guard which is free floating features a 1913 type accessary rail on the top. They have chosen a long 15 inch handguard. The handguard will be required to be slipped off in order to clean the gas system. The gas cylinder plug requires a standard ¼ inch wrench or socket for removal. Any further disassembly or modification may void the warranty.
- Manufacturer: Spectre Ltd.
- Model: WS-MCR
- Calibre: 5.56 Nato
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Safety Type: Ambidextrous
- Trigger Type: AR-15
- Barrel Specifications: 18.7″ SAE 4150 HT Alloy
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Gas System: 1 Piece Gas Piston, Carbine Length Piston Driven
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider, 1/2 x 28 Thread
- Upper Receiver: 6061-T6 Aluminum, QPQ Nitrided Steel Wear Plates, Integral 913 Type Sight Rail, Left Side Charge only
- Lower Receiver: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Furniture: M4 A2 Pistol Grip, Extendable Stock
- Handguard: Free Float MLOK-Style with 1913 Type Accessory Rail
- Sights: None
- Finish: Type III Hard Black Anodized
- Capacity: 5 Rounds
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Overall Length: 36.36″
- Classification: Non-Restricted
- Accessories Included: 1x 5 Round Magazine