Skills and Drills: For the Practical Pistol Shooter
This book contains the live fire training methods of Ben Stoeger. Drawing on his experience at the top levels of competition and his experience teaching others, he has refined his methodology for years. This book is the culmination of those ideas and experiences. This is the most detailed and involved live-fire training manual ever produced for the USPSA/ISPC competitor.
This book contains:
- A detailed set of drills and concepts to help you take your shooting to the next level
- Practice tips to help you get the most out of every single session
- A section designed to explain how you are doing it wrong and how to do it better
- A series of benchmarks to get you to the top level of shooting
- Advice on how to document your progress
- Insight on what it takes to train and compete on the super squad
- and much more!