Ruger Hawkeye Long-Range Target 6.5 Creedmoor
The Ruger hawkeye Long Range Target is a great bench style rifle featuring some of Rugers best equipment. From their Heavy-Contour Target barrel to their 20MOA Scope rail means you’ll be getting on target at longer distances. Some additional features listed below.
- Heavy-contour target barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- Free-floated, cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities overtop the traditional patented integral scope mounts that are machined directly on the solid-steel receiver.
- Two-tone Target stock features two-way adjustable comb, adjustable pull length with soft rubber buttpad, QD attach points and flush mounted Lower M-LOK® rail.
- Unique, two stage, adjustable target trigger with a short “take-up” stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Ships with one AI-Style five-round magazine.
- Rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt