RUGER Gunsite Scout .308 Win
The Ruger® Scout Rifle, the one rifle to have if you could have only one. It is the perfect lightweight, hard-hitting, do-it-all bolt-action rifle. Flash suppressor, picatinny rail, detachable box magazine, recoil pad, accurate sighting system, integral scope mounts 9Includes Picatinny Scope Base Adapters, mauser-type extractor. Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.
- The forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for “both eyes open” sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
- 10-round, detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard
- Picatinny Scope Base Adapters
- Soft rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three 1/2″ spacers included).
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Rugged and reliable with a glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is “Gunsite Approved” and features the Gunsite name rollmarked on the receiver and engraved on the grip cap of laminate stock models.
- Grey Laminate Wood Stock Finish
- Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.