Ruger 10/22 Carbine .22 LR
For over 50 years, the Ruger® 10/22® has been America’s favorite .22 rifle. With proven performance, a legendary action and a renowned, reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22® has inspired a loyal following for a half century. With proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application, the Ruger® 10/22® rifle is ideally suited for informal target shooting, “plinking”, small game hunting and action-shooting events. All 10/22® rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. With a variety of choices – from the standard 10/22® Carbine, to the tack-driving accuracy of the Target model, the 10/22® is still today’s most popular .22 rifle. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use – inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today’s .22 shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel with .920″ diameter barrel that is fluted for weight reduction, features a 1/2″-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread protector.
- Also includes: convenient carry-case.
- Features the Ruger® Modular Stock System with a low comb, standard length of pull and a threaded, fluted, .920″ diameter barrel (ships with an additional high comb, standard length of pull stock module).