Ruger 10/22 Carbine
For over 50 years, the Ruger® 10/22® has been America’s favorite .22 rifle. With proven performance, a legendary action and a renowned, reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22® has inspired a loyal following for a half century. With proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application, the Ruger® 10/22® rifle is ideally suited for informal target shooting, “plinking”, small game hunting and action-shooting events. All 10/22® rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. With a variety of choices – from the standard 10/22® Carbine, to the tack-driving accuracy of the Target model, the 10/22® is still today’s most popular .22 rifle. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use – inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today’s .22 shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Factory-installed combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.