MantisX Shooting Performance Training System
The MantisX Shooting Performance System is a revolutionary technology based trainer. Attaching the sensory to your accessory rail will provide automatic feedback via Bluetooth to your Smart Phone or tablet. Simply download the MantisX App, pair your device, and shoot!
Each MantisX Includes
- MantisX smart sensor. No accessory rail? See the MagRail Magazine Floor Plate Adapter
- MantisX app, for use on your iOS and Android smartphone/tablet that supports Bluetooth 4.0 (free download)
- micro-USB charging cable
- 1-year limited warranty
How it Works
- Attach to Device: Connect MantisX to the accessory rail of any firearm, just like you would any other firearm attachment. Works with live fire, dry fire, airsoft, and CO2.
- Connect the Phone: Install the smartphone application, turn on MantisX, and pair the device with a phone via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE or Bluetooth 4.0).
- Evaluate shooting performance, identify areas of improvement, and track progress over time.
How does MantisX display Data?
- Direction and Magnitude:Track the movement of your handgun’s barrel during the trigger pull. Shots are grouped according to movement pattern similarity.
- Shot by Shot Analysis: Track score of each shot individually. Analyze trends.
- Detailed Trace: –Blue: hold/sighting. -Yellow: trigger pull. -Red: Shot breaking and recoil pattern.
Many Training Modes and Courses For beginning through advanced proficiency
Groups: Track, Follow, and Train together with Friends
- Shot Timer: Duress Changes Many Things
AND MORE FEATURES…
- Audio Feedback to keep your eyes on target
- Customized Settings for complete control over how you train
- See full history for a full record of your progress
How does MantisX Offer Feedback?
- Score: Each shot is scored depending on how much you moved away from your sighted position during the trigger pull. The perfect score is 100 (basically impossible unless locked in a vise).
- Direction: For each shot, MantisX detects the direction of the barrel movement during the trigger pull. If you tend to shoot left, left sector will light up on the wheel. After a few shots, the training device shows the pattern of your movement.
- Suggestion: Analyzing an individual shot or the group of shots, MantisX provides you with a suggestion that could improve your shooting mechanics. Read the coaching tips to know how to focus your efforts in the next round of shooting.
They release significant app updates every 2-4 weeks, with new screens, data, features, and functionality. Make sure you are using the latest app version. Want a feature not currently in the app? Let them know and they’ll give it higher priority.