Magpul Hunter X-22 Ruger Takedown Stock
The Magpul Hunter X-22 stock was already popular before coming out with this Takedown Chassis style model. It’s ergonomic full featured stock is made specifically to break into the 2 parts for the Ruger 10/22 model. Made from the same high quality reinforced polymer and the standard X-22 stocks including all the adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters, multiple sling mounting options, and non slip rubber butt-pads. Of course it is M-LOK Slot compatible.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920” diameter (12.5″ minimum length)
- Adjustable barrel tensioning shim in forend for setting barrel preload (barrel may also be free-floated)
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
- Weight: 2.37 lbs (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~12.5-14.5 in.
- Width of Forend, max: 1.9 in.
- Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.
- Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5×5.0 in.