The most technologically-advanced, hardened laser sighting system ever developed, the Guide Rod Laser replaces the recoil spring guide assembly in semi-auto pistols. No other laser sight in the world gets subjected to more rigorous testing or can result in more accurate shots. Don’t skimp. Make it a LaserMax Guide Rod Laser.
Designed specifically for use in Sig Sauer P226 pistols chambered in 9mm, the LMS-2261 replaces Sig Sauer’s factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity red laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools, the Guide Rod Laser is constructed with rugged, precision components including aircraft-grade aluminum and genuine Wolff springs.
- Pulses for superior visibility and faster identification
- Internal design does not restrict grip or holster selection
- Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Proximity to the bore provides maximum POA/POI accuracy
- Guaranteed alignment ensures center of mass shots
Note: LaserMax cannot guarantee alignment on ported, fluted, or compensated pistols.