Lantac USA Razorback Glock 17 Windowed Upgrade Slide Assembly
Aggressive styling meets precision engineering in the form of the new Razorback slides for Glock 17 Pistols.Machined from pre-hardened (H900 condition) 17-4PH (Precipitation Hargened) stainless steel, bead blasted to create a satin surface finish and then PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coated with DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) for a superior protective coating.
The Me-DLC coating used has an extremely smooth surface co-efficient of 0.1 and micro hardness of 1000-2000HV (Vickers Hardness) and is chemically inert, it has been shown to prolong part lifespan by upwards of 10 times normal service life.
- Compatible with Gen 4 Glock 17
- RMR Cut for Optic ready
- Torx Head screws
- Aggressive slide serrations
- Trijicon Bright & Tough Tritium Sights
- Lantac GFP-E Lightened Firing Pin and 4.5lb Striker Spring
- Lantac ESP-S Ultra Smooth Safety plunger and reduced power spring
- Lantac 17.4 Stainless Billet extractor and high quality Glock small parts
- Manufactured in the USA