Iver Johnson Eagle XL-10 Ported PRE-ORDER
*Expected June/July 2019
The ports in the slide and matching ported holes in the barrel help to reduce felt recoil when firing, which makes for quicker target acquisition between shots. The ports in the slide also reduce the overall weight of the pistol by 2 oz.
- 10mm, 6″ barrel deluxe 1911
- Frame has a matte blued finish & the slide has a black Cerakote finish
- LPA “TRT” fully adjustable, white dot rear sight w/ dovetail front sight
- Front and rear angled serrations
- Extended slide stop & thumb safety for easy reach
- 3 hole trigger & skeleton hammer
- Beavertail grip safety w/ memory cut
- Lowered & flared ejection port
- Slightly beveled magwell to make magazine changes quicker & easier
- Beautiful dymondwood walnut grips with logo
- Overall Length: 9.75″
- Weight unloaded: 44oz.
- 10mm mag: 8rd.
Actual Pricing may Vary/Fluctuate without notice**