Dillon XL 750 Reloader
The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. Machine height from the bench is 32″ without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2″ with the electric casefeeder installed.
The XL750 comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and normal wear and tear.
- from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit – Note: You must select this from the dropdown menu; adds it’s cost to the cost of the loader.
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
Pictured With Following Options (Additional Charge)
Low Powder Sensor