3M Peltor Over-the-Head Earmuffs 22dB
3M Peltor Over-the-Head Earmuffs X1A are one of 3M’s latest advancements in hearing conservation. Technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in this ground-breaking earmuff.
3M Peltor Over-the-Head Earmuffs X1A feature a newly designed spacer, specially formulated foam liners and innovative ear cushions to help improve attenuation. This lightweight, lower-profile earmuff is compatible with other personal protective equipment and is designed for protection against moderate-to-high level industrial noise. It features an electrically insulated wire headband, often referred to as dielectric. The metal components of the headband have been covered by non-conductive material for use in a low voltage electrical hazard (less than 440 V ac). As there are no applicable standards for testing ear muffs against electrical insulating properties, the product a newly designed spacer, specially formulated foam liners and innovative ear cushions to help improve attenuation. The user must determine the overall suitability of this product for the intended application taking into account any hazards other than noise for which this product is tested.
- Wire headband offers consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods
- Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (3M™ Peltor™ Hygiene Kit HYX1)
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 22 dB. CSA Class A
- Hearing Protection Solutions Made Innovatively Easy